Adult cats and dogs (1 – 8 years old) need routine preventive care to help them stay on track to a long and happy life. At FM 1488 Animal Medical Center, we recommend an annual wellness visit so we can monitor your pet’s overall health and detect any early signs of illness.
We are committed to providing high-quality veterinary care for all our pet families, and we take the time to build a long-term, trusting relationship with you and your pet. Your pet’s wellbeing depends on consistent wellness checkups, and our compassionate team has the knowledge and experience to keep your cat or dog healthy and happy as they grow.
FM 1488 Animal Medical Center offers the following veterinary services for adult pets:
- Complete physical exam
- Comprehensive wellness blood work and urinalysis – to monitor internal health and organ function.
- Vaccines as needed*:
- Dogs: DHLPP, Rabies, Bordetella* and Influenza*
- Cats: FVRCP, Rabies, and Feline Leukemia
- Dental assessment – to check if your pet needs additional dental care.
- Annual heartworm and intestinal parasite screening – we also offer intestinal parasite and flea and tick prevention for life.
- Nutritional recommendations – what you feed your pet can have a significant impact on their health.
*Administration of lifestyle-based vaccines will depend on your pet’s daily activities and environmental surroundings.